Lego® based Therapy Training
Bea Inclusive deliver inspiring and highly practical Lego based Therapy training for schools, parents and other professionals who work or live with special needs child.
Who is the training suitable for?
Schools and other professional settings
The training is suitable to everyone who wants to run Lego based Therapy group.
Training groups commonly consist:
-senior leadership team members
-speech and language therapists
- learning mentors
- professionals with interest in special needs and Autism in particular
Parents and Carers
The training is suitable for parent who live with a special needs child and want to:
- teach children how to communicate
- improve children language skills
- increase children independence
- teach children social skills
- improve children behaviour
- understand how schools should assess and teach children using Lego based Therapy
- possess knowledge on how to target the child skills
- learn how to teach targeted skill
Content of training
The training focuses hugely on the practical application of Lego based Therapy in schools, community setting and at home. The content is delivered through interactive group activities.
The training covers: