Bea Inclusive Giveaways
Terms & Condition
- There is no purchase or fee necessary to enter the giveaway.
- The product/service that is being given away will be outlined on the individual post. No alternatives are offered and the product/service can not be exchanged for cash.
- The way of entering the giveaway will be outlined on the individual post.
- The number of winners is outlined on each giveaway and only this number will be selected.
- The winner/s will be drawn randomly by number generator.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- The closing date is outlined on the individual giveaway.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- If you enter the giveaway via Facebook or Twitter you agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter and you recognise that the giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The conditions on who may enter the giveaway scheme will be outlined on the individual post but the general rule is you have to be 18 or over.
- No responsibility can be accepted on entries not received for whatever reason.
- If you win you will be contacted via the email address that you use to enter the giveaway or through social media if you entered that way. We will contact the winner within 5 days of closing date of the giveaway. You will have 15 days to respond. If we do not hear from you within that time then another winner will be randomly drawn.
- The winner agrees to the use his name and image in any publicity material, as well as they entry.
- The winner allows Bea Inclusive to video all the training and interventions sessions.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any another entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK and EU data protection legislation, including GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Bea Inclusive also reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
I enjoyed playing the games and seeing how I could use them in my practise. Info on the assessment process was helpful and I will look forward to using the procedure. I found the course interesting and fun, well presented and I look forward to putting into practise.
I felt that the prompts, target setting and assessment were very useful. Gained lots of good ideas for extension activities where it could be developed and extended for the students that I would generally work with.
Assessment tool was very useful-lots of game ideas. Some lovely ideas and so simple to move the Lego forward. A fun day! Thank you.
Loved the ideas for games and the assessment tool/progress tracker. Found the afternoon information very useful and the resources very good.
Lots of info, very interesting. Teacher is passionate about her subject and I love that. Lots of games, looking forward to putting it into action at school. You are inspiring!
Great opening session-cohesive play + introduction. Bea is very passionate and knowledgeable. All really-good balance. Inspiring.
Really useful overview session on benefits of Lego based Therapy and great games. Great introduction to the assessment software which is a very useful tool.
Enjoyed the assessment session and understanding the targets and progression. Game ideas very useful. Great delivery.